The George Washington University’s (GW) Integrative Medicine (INTM) students translate foundational integrative medicine concepts into real world application through group discussions, case reviews, presentations, individual exercises, and assessments. GW’s INTM programs use an online learning format, enabling self-disciplined and self-directed students to pursue a graduate program while preparing for professional advancement. GW offers the following INTM Programs:
- Master of Science in Health Science (MSHS) in Integrative Medicine
- MSHS in Integrative Medicine Nutrition
- MSHS in Integrative Medicine + Fellowship
- Graduate Certificate in Integrative Medicine
- Graduate Certificate in Integrative Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine
The Integrative Medicine Nutrition Master of Science in Health Science Program at The George Washington University has been recognized by the Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists® as fulfilling the academic requirements for the Certified Nutrition Specialist®.